Thursday, March 26, 2009

Food Photography!

Apologies for the terrible photo quality (and more to come). I try my hardest with my point-and-shoot Canon SD600, but it'll take some more time and research for me to take some better pictures with the manual functions.

But the absolute hardest thing I've had to deal with thus far with food photography is LIGHTING. I am a complete noob when it comes to photography, but I am absolutely positive lighting makes all the difference in the world. Natural sunlight is my best friend, and I have seemingly found it while browsing the web: http://steamykitchen.com/blog/2008/02/03/lowel-ego-lights-for-food-photography





from Amazon








I got really excited over that blog post--I want those lights... really badly! Maybe sometime down the line...

No comments:

Post a Comment