Friday, October 2, 2009

Honey Yeast Rolls



I haven't made bread in awhile, but the weather was unusually warm these past couple days so I thought I'd take advantage of it. I've had this recipe bookmarked for awhile, I LOVE dinner rolls almost as much as I love crunchy breads. These are slighty sweet because of the honey. They came out perfectly and were still soft two days later.

This recipe is also great because the mixer does the kneading for me.

Resting. Thanks to the warm weather, it actually rose a good amount.

Resting again. By now it's dark and the pictures are fuzzy )= Bread takes awhile to make because of all the resting- not a good recipe for busy weekdays.

Fresh out of the oven. (Mine aren't as brown as the original author's for some reason.. not enough butter/egg wash?)

No comments:

Post a Comment