Monday, April 19, 2010

Pumpkin Brown Butter Cupcakes & Baked Ziti


I made these cupcakes back in fall (kinda back logged here so I'm posting more frequently). I love pumpkin and I love brown butter so this was awesome. Although I thought it was more muffin-y because it was so dense (or maybe I made it wrong...). I forgot to take a picture of the cupcake sans wrapping, but you should go here and look at the recipe and the blogger's photos. Her photos are way way way better than mine.


Here's another great comfort food for fall or any cold day: baked ziti. Cheese + pasta = you're good. Also I really like recipes that involve the oven because you don't have to fuss around with it.

Both recipes use sage so it's a great way to get to know the herb or use all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment