Monday, July 19, 2010

No-knead Pizza and Egg Salad



Oh yes, it's pizza again. I will never tire of pizza. Lately it's become a necessity, I eat it probably once a week because it's so cheap to make and if I plan ahead, it can be a relatively quick meal. A few entries ago I wrote about no-knead bread- this is no-knead pizza. I bought King Arthur Bread flour just for this recipe- I don't know exactly how bread flour + no kneading = good pizza, but it works. Not sure if this is my favorite yet- I still have about 4 more dough recipes to go through!


Egg salad- a summer must. Sad to say, but I couldn't remember exactly what goes into an egg salad! All I could remember was eggs + mayonnaise. I like mayonnaise in moderation so I was thankful for the reminder of mustard and the new-to-me idea of curry powder! Yum! I also used Veganniase because with all the butter/eggs/diary I eat, my heart could use some help. I love Vegannaise! I also added some celery because I like the crunch and some very thinly sliced red onion because I wanted some bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment