Friday, March 18, 2011

Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes


So.... remember that German Chocolate Cake? I forgot to mention that I dropped my camera into the whipped egg whites and sugar so my camera's been a little... wonky. Most photos turn out clear though- but the lenses don't fully close now. I guess it's time to get a new camera. Anyways I had a TON of buttermilk left over from that cake (and blueberries) so I decided to finally make blueberry pancakes! I'm a devoted Buttermilk pancake mix user, but these have them beat. They're incredibly fluffy and soft and really easy to make. You could make your own pancake mix by measuring out all the dry ingredients and storing it in a jar.

Of course you can sub in chocolate for blueberries or I don't know... put some peanut butter + syrup on top? That's my preferred way of eating them though it's usually so sweet that I can only eat half.

No comments:

Post a Comment